Primary Health Care Lead in SOFRECO Maseru District, Lesotho
This job listing is about SOFRECO in Maseru District, Lesotho 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Education And Qualifications
A clinical degree or advanced degree (Masters or above) in public health, health management, health policy or other relevant field.
- At least 7 years of experience leading, administering or managing the delivery of health care services delivered at community, health center and/or district/county hospital level
- At least 4 years’ experience working in public health systems, especially those with no or limited fees payable at the point of service delivery
- At least 4 years’ experience providing technical assistance to government ministries Understanding or experience working on donor funded projects Demonstrated experience and knowledge of international best practices regarding referral systems, triage, patient record keeping, developing clinical practice guidelines, and associated standard operating procedures
- At least 5 years of experience working in primary health care projects Experience in with the integration of new or nascent health services, e.g., GBV prevention, treatment, and referral
- At least 8 years demonstrated successful experience leading teams or workstreams. At least 2 examples of team or workstream outputs or results achieved should be cited.
- At least 2 years of experience working with the health system in Lesotho or sub-Saharan Africa, in-person or remote, desirable.
Strong verbal and written English language skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maseru District, Lesotho
Application Deadline: N/A