Website Softext Limited
This listing is about Softext Limited in Tamworth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Sales Account Executive
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Salary: £20 – 26k, DOE + Commission
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive for full time work at our office in Tamworth. The successful applicant will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing customers, following up leads and establishing new relationships.
Sales Account Executive – The Role:
You’ll be in charge of managing the renewal process and engaging with our customer base to enhance their experience using customer success plans.
This role involves a large amount of customer and client communication, so a good telephone manner with outstanding communication skills is essential.
You’ll also need to be comfortable in pro-actively generating sales opportunities including some cold calling.
Sales Account Executive – Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years proven track record in an Inbound/Outbound Sales and Account Management environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Comfortable with cold calling new prospects
• Enthusiastic and personable within a small office environment
• Experience of using and understanding the Sage 50 and Act! CRM Product Range is preferred
Sales Account Executive – Benefits:
• Starting salary of £20 – £26k, DOE
• Casual dress code
• Company pension scheme
• A healthy balance between a strong work ethic and a life outside of work
• A supportive and productive company culture
• Free on-site parking
Softext is a UK leading business partner for both Sage and Act! CRM. Our portfolio includes Sage 50cloud Accounts software, Act! CRM software, and a range of add-ons to enhance the usability of the software.
Our services run through from consultation to implementation and training. We are also a leading provider of Sage training materials used by individuals, companies, training providers, colleges and universities throughout the UK.
We are based in the West Midlands but cover all UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
If you think your skills and experience are a good fit for this role, please click on APPLY and send a copy of your CV and covering letter, for consideration
- No agencies please
Company: Softext Limited
Job Location: Tamworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A