Website Spaceworks Real Estate
This job listing is about Spaceworks Real Estate in Hull, ND 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The 55 Group pride themselves on creating a great place to work and learn, where everyone is challenged to make a difference every day!
Baltic Apprenticeships and The 55 Group are delighted to be recruiting a Junior Software Development Apprentice to join their successful team, if you are a successful applicant you will get access to the company bar, what more would you want?
The 55 Group have doubled the number of employees across the business in the past two years and as an organisation, they have a ‘Mission’ with very ambitious plans in place for future success.
In this role, youll work towards your Level 3 Software Development Technician qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day On The Job
- Assist the team in testing products
- Manual testing
- Taking part in planning sessions
- Supporting colleagues, product colleagues, and developers
- Writing code from scratch and developing old code
- Coding in languages such as PHP, Laravel, viewJS , Tailwind CSS, Jira
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Desired Qualities, Skills, And Knowledge
- Have a keen passion for software
- Experience or an interest in coding
- Work well in a team and individually
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of grade 4/C or equivalent in Maths and English is required for this role
- £12,500 per annum
- Pay increase after probation period of 3 months up to £15,000 per annum
- Monday Friday 9 am 5 pm
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Birthday off every year
- Access to company bar
- Life insurance & company pension
Your Training with Baltic:
With our unique apprenticeship programme, you’ll build an impressive range of coding skills and learn to thrive as a junior developer. On completion, 95% of our learners remain in full-time employment or progress onto our Level 4 Software Developer qualification.
If this sounds like the role for you, put in an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
Company: Spaceworks Real Estate
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Hull, ND
Application Deadline: N/A