Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Jakarta, Indonesia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, GFI Software. Have you got what it takes?
GFI offers an award-winning suite of must-have network security and communication software products that are distributed through our well-established partners. We are looking for a highly skilled QA Engineer who will ensure that GFI products are meeting the best quality requirements for small and medium businesses.
As a QA Engineer who loves technology and computer security, ready for a challenge to define complete testing environments for industry-leading networking and security products, you can ensure that GFI customers are fully satisfied with the quality of products delivered.
This role has a fixed compensation of USD 30,000 per year. It is a fully remote, work-from-anywhere position.
What You Will Be Doing
Your end goal is to enable all GFI customers to take advantage of the high-end network security products to ensure secure and safe business operations. GFI software enables SMB clients with simple-to-use and featured solutions. You’ll commit to the company mission by:
- Testing the quality of new product features
- Defining and executing product test plans
- Creating test environments
- Validate test coverage, prepare bug reports and test execution report
- Testing products for certification for latest OSes/applications
- Executing tests written in pseudo-code
What You Won’t Be Doing
You won’t be wasting your brainpower on routine and repetitive testing – this is not a consultancy or client billable work
Software Engineer In Test Key Responsibilities
You will own/empower the following areas with success criteria:
- Testing New Product Feature – Understand the feature. Define and execute test plan
- Product Certification – create envs, test the critical/affected app’s functionality
- Define testing strategies for existing products
- Create reusable test environments for test execution
- At least 3 years of experience in testing products
- Experience using virtual network environments such as ESXI, VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS
- Experience using at least one of the following testing methods: Unit testing, Integration testing, Features testing, Bug testing, Regression testing, System testing, Performance testing, Ad-hoc testing
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4722-ID-Jakarta-SoftwareEngine
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Application Deadline: N/A