Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Every technical leader who excels at writing code and architecting products faces a hard choice: embrace more management overhead and corporate nonsense to climb up the ladder or stay close to the code but stuck in the same role. Why must you give up what you do best to advance your career?
At Trilogy, you don’t have to make that choice. We believe the best developers make the best leaders, and we are looking for seasoned architects with hands-on leadership experience to solve our most challenging software engineering problems. Forget about managing people or projects all day. This role is about creating software architecture specifications to build new products or move legacy software to the cloud. Operating under a unique model with detailed product requirements, fast release cycles, and automated management, you will always be close to the codebase and make technical decisions that improve over 100 B2B software products.
If you also dread the long hours spent on meetings and overtime, listen to this: we have implemented a 12-hour shift model where you will work three or four days a week without exceeding 40h per week. This research-backed model improves productivity and job satisfaction – you get to deliver higher-quality work and enjoy mini-vacations every week!
If you are looking to sharpen your technical and leadership skills without falling into the middle-management trap, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Software architecture design. Writing specifications with important technical decisions based on product change requests.
- Writing code. You will code multiple times per week to develop a deep technical understanding of our products and codebases
- Deep dives. Analyzing technical problems and making suggestions to improve our software quality.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- HR and administrative tasks. We want your technical expertise, and we will not waste your time doing performance reviews, committees, etc.
- Overseeing steady-state operations. Our culture is continuous improvement. If it’s bad, fix it. If it’s good, make it better.
Software Team Lead Key Responsibilities
Improve our products and development operations by making critical technical decisions. You will propose and implement ideas to simplify the code, improve quality, and scale our growing portfolio of software products.
- At least 5 years of experience writing code and building software products
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Deep software architecture expertise that enables making complex architectural decisions
- Availability to work under 12-hour shifts
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3288-BR-Florianó-SoftwareTeamLe
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Application Deadline: N/A