Project Coordinator- Solar Hub NZ & Fiji in Solar Hub NZ Fiji Suva, Central, Fiji
Website Solar Hub NZ Fiji
This job listing is about Solar Hub NZ Fiji in Suva, Central, Fiji 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Make your career green with Solar Hub! Join our team as a Project Coordinator and grow your experience in one of the fastest growing industries – Solar Energy! Our Suva, Fiji team seeks 14 new project coordinators to provide service to Fiji & NZ markets.
You will be the single point of contact for our customers and Field Service Providers (FSPs) from when the solar installation is booked to when the system is switched on. Ensuring customers are kept up to date throughout key milestones of their solar journey, giving them the best solar installation and customer service experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
Coordinate, manage & monitor the following:
- Day-to-day administrative and operational solar programming activities
- Participant service delivery
- Equipment procurement, materials, and supplies
- Case management activities to include tracking and documenting participants’ progress from enrolment to job placement
- Ensure all required documentation has been obtained and properly filed
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Monitor performance activities, including outcomes coordination with facilitators and instructors
- Ensure all activities and conduct adhere to the established guidelines of your contract
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering field
- Experience in a similar role or utilizing similar core proficiencies is preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills with Certificate IV or higher qualification in project management
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
Interested? Apply now
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration
- We will set you up for success with full paid training by NZ’s leading solar energy company
- Daily interaction with high performing teams
- Professional development and ongoing training
- A highly supportive and collaborative team environment
Why Solar Hub?
Together, we dream big, we see a sustainable future, and we are driven to make it possible!
We are a team of ‘Dreamers’ and ‘Believers’ who believe in themselves and in collaborating. Our dynamic high performance work culture embraces a balance of fun and responsibility for each person to contribute to our group’s success. We are the best at what we do because of our two key strategies, ‘Supporting and Challenging’ each other and ‘Sharing, Learning and Succeeding Together.’
Join us in making a cleaner, greener, more sustainable tomorrow for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we take care of our customers and one another. We work off a trust based environment that gives you the space to innovate and thrive. Supporting your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and we will recognise your achievements.
Who we are
At Solar Hub, we are driven by a mission to make sustainability more accessible and solar energy more attainable for individuals, families, communities, and businesses.
We believe in the power of ONE, that each family or individual can make a difference. We strive to reach out to everyONE with the vision to educate, empower, and enable them to contribute to a sustainable future by powering their homes with the sun, helping save the planet, and saving money on their power bills.
Keen to join our team? Apply now. Deadline for application is: 08th December 2022
Company: Solar Hub NZ Fiji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Suva, Central, Fiji
Application Deadline: N/A