Website Solus Accident Repair Centres
This listing is about Solus Accident Repair Centres in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Aviva Customer Solutions Centre Advisor
7 days ago
Job ID 2022-1731 # of Openings 10 Category Customer Service Min Salary GBP £20,995.00/Yr. Max Salary GBP £24,000.00/Yr. Hire Type New
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of our award winning customer service, working as part of the Aviva family?
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
Our Customer Solutions Centre Advisors are the face of Solus, demonstrating our values and work principles, and those of Aviva. You will be the first point of contact for customers over the telephone. Providing solutions regarding the repair of their vehicle using interpersonal skills and our in-house diagnostic tools (full training will be provided).
The team work together to create a supportive and collaborative environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them. Our Customer Solutions Centre Advisors identify opportunities to promote customer satisfaction and help embed customer focused culture both in or customer contact centre in Warrington and around our 22 UK sites.
No two customers are the same and our focus on ‘getting people back to normal’ is at the heart of what we do.
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- A strong customer focussed background
- Excellent organisational skills
- PC literate
- Passionate about customer service
- Technical Automotive Knowledge beneficial but not essential
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
Company: Solus Accident Repair Centres
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A