Website Skill Magnet The Retail Technology Network
This job listing is about Skill Magnet The Retail Technology Network in Kuwait CIty, Kuwait 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Solution Architect is expected to deliver IT solutions that meet business requirements. Success criteria for the role:
Domain knowledge in Warehouse Management, Transport Management; ability to convert business need or problem to specific and detailed requirements; ability to work as a team to design, configure, build, test and deliver appropriate packaged software or custom developed solution; ability to define and implement process improvements; expertise in documentation, communication, quality assurance, collaboration, stakeholder and time management.
- Responsible for the overall product/business solution design and delivery aspects of implementation.
- Strong domain knowledge in any warehouse management solution with preferably exposure to Labor management and Transportation, Retail & E-commerce business process within Warehouse
- Assists Project Managers in planning efforts including detailed project plan (work breakdown structure) based on the specific phase/need of the project
- Facilitates/leads business diagnostics, process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document to support business requirements
- Leads the writing of functional specifications during the design phase of the project that supports the documented solution design
- Develops functional business process test scripts (step by step instructional how to do) which outline new or updated end-user functional processes supported by the solution design which may include standard application functionality, customized modifications, data interfaces, reports/layouts, prepares for and conducts customized end user training workshops to support application training content outside of base application knowledge / Blue Yonder Certifications
- Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects.
- Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Blue Yonder project team, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the Blue Yonder’s WMS solution can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver)
- Setup and coordinate user acceptance testing efforts which will support final acceptance and critical phase sign-off by the business owners
- Follows up on cases opened with Blue Yonder Support Services to help in resolving defects for the customer
- Provides non-technical end user support during the ‘go-live’ and post go live period
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team/end users to maximize customers’ success (on their own) after Blue Yonder’s project roll-off
- Communicate project risks that may have a negative impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Escalate project issues which surface and cannot be quickly resolved which will have an impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Communicates and/or supports the business cases to Product Management Group and Product Development regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- 10+ years of specific experience working within Blue Yonder’s WMS, either as a customer of Blue Yonder or as a consultant implementing Blue Yonder solutions for customers.
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain logistics solutions such as Manhattan, High jump, SAP, Infor, Oracle may be considered.
- Strong business analysis skills, inventory optimization concepts
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Current or prior experience working in a management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- This position requires a minimum of 25% travel.
Company: Skill Magnet The Retail Technology Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuwait CIty, Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A