This job listing is about WalkMe in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work in an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution – enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
We’re looking for a rockstar Solution Engineer to help take digital adoption and WalkMe to the next level. As a Solution Engineer , you’ll be responsible for helping bring our products to life by focusing on delivering high-quality technical implementations according to business objectives and designing user experiences.
The SE is also part of a team of trusted advisors that demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service together.
So, are you ready to start your exciting career path in high-tech and become an expert on all WalkMe products and features?
What will you actually be doing?
- You will improve your technical and business acumen skills while going through the onboarding phase with WalkMe
- You will partner with our customers to map out their business flows and support the creation of high impact WalkMe solutions that address real business needs in an efficient manner.
- You will apply your technical and analytical abilities, UX knowledge, and creativity to deliver solid WalkMe solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- You will manage multiple tight-deadline projects simultaneously, and support cross-functional initiatives.
What should you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree student (in present) with at least 1.5 years (3 semesters) remaining on your degree.
- Availability to work minimum of 3 days a week (50% )
- Native or mother-tongue English – a Must
- Grade average- 80+
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Passion for excellent customer service.
- Proven record demonstrating ability for analytical and technical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- A natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and the ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly
- Customer-facing experience in project-based work
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- Experience in web technologies such as CSS, HTML, HTTP, web services
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other design software.
- Past experience in dealing with customers remotely.
- Additional European Language.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A