Website Blue Yonder
This job listing is about Blue Yonder in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What You’ll Do
- Support sales cycle with consultative solution selling for customers and potential customers:
- Execute against the major steps of the BlueYonder sales process: discovery, solutioning, demonstration, POC, RFP, and follow-up phases.
- Work closely with overall sales team to deliver comprehensive and integrated solution message.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation and provide proof of concept.
- Provide customized live demonstrations of the BlueYonder solutions that meets customer’s business needs.
- Ability to articulate BlueYonder values to C-level customer audience.
- Establish trusted solution advisor role in all aspects of client engagement during the sales process, and be the pursuit-partner with the Sales Executive.
- Sell against annual revenue targets of software subscription/license.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of complex aspects of products and systems.
- Provide feedback from field experiences to BlueYonder product management teams to improve future releases.
- Support post-sales activities:
- Provide comprehensive transition to service team after sale.
- Build relationship with customers, that would help in identification of additional opportunities for value creation.
- Support marketing events to promote BlueYonder in the market.
- Support partner enablement sessions to develop BlueYonder ecosystem in the market.
To Be Successful For The Role, You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of presales experience in a customer facing environment, creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies for supply chain planning in manufacturing industry.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise applications.
- Deep domain knowledge and expertise in manufacturing industry.
- Proven sales attainment track record.
- Outstanding executive presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Strong software technical acumen.
- Ability to learn new solutions, configure the demos, effectively present those solutions, and explain the value to customers.
- High comfort level and executive presence for presenting BlueYonder’s capabilities to senior executives.
- Previous experience with BlueYonder solutions (including any AI/ML suctioning) would be even more welcomed.
- Experience of establishing relationships with the key decision makers to facilitate a successful sales outcome.
- Self-learner, self-starter, results-driven attitude.
- Travel is required.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder’s inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Company: Blue Yonder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A