Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Federal District, Venezuela 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Totogi. Have you got what it takes?
Communication Service Providers are subject to the dependency, costly change requests, and planned obsolescence of old-school telco software. How can CSPs offer innovative solutions and superb service to meet the needs of their subscribers if they are forced to move at the sluggish pace of the current telco giants?
Totogi is a software company redefining the rules of the telecommunications industry by lifting it into the public cloud. We empower CSPs through 100% cloud-native, API-driven solutions that facilitate the integration with legacy systems, implement new features and services in minutes instead of months, and deliver a BSS that generates 10x performance at a tenth of the cost.
This role is for experienced telecom sales engineers who love introducing customers to innovative solutions. You’ll conduct customer interviews to elicit their core technical requirements, generate insights into how they will implement our solutions, and then map integrations to our product. Rather than simply feeding customer wishlists to the Professional Services team, you will deeply understand customer needs and identify which solutions are optimal for them.
If you’re ready to work at the frontier of telecom technologies and provide customers with the most flexible solutions, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Conducting customer demos, illustrating the interface and capabilities of Totogi’s solutions
- Interviewing customer SMEs to identify pain points, technical requirements, and proof points
- Developing Solution Scopes for the Professional Services team, mapping the customer’s requirements to Totogi’s product solutions
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Selling products to customers
- Writing generic Solution Scopes that don’t take into account each customer’s specific requirements
- Training sales teams or completing administrative tasks
Solutions Architect Key Responsibilities
Generate new business through individualized solution scopes showing how Totogi products meet customer requirements
- 8+ years experience in a sales engineering role
- Extensive technical knowledge of the telecom industry (5G & diameter protocols, charger adjacent systems, links between signaling traffic and usage billing, etc.)
- Strong customer interaction and communication skills
- Ability to write code that interacts with GraphQL APIs
Totogi is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! We are a product-driven telco software company made up of some of the best minds from the telecoms industry and the brightest engineering talent across the globe. Change the game with us.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4763-VE-Caracas-SolutionsArchi.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Federal District, Venezuela
Application Deadline: N/A