Website Crossover for Work
This job listing is about Crossover for Work in Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Virtasant. Have you got what it takes?
Do you love the challenge of constantly solving new problems and learning new technologies? Are you tired of stale environments and maintaining old applications, applying band-aids to other people’s solutions? Our Solution Architects work with clients around the world to help them realize the power of the cloud. This means you’ll constantly be solving new problems and learning new problems – all with being a key voice in the technical direction of every engagement you work on. Best of all, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from some of the best cloud technologists in the world, from anywhere in the world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working directly with clients to understand their current tech stack, goals, and requirements–both technological and commercial
- Developing tailored solutions to solve customer problems by leveraging the power of the public cloud
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Working on the same application or tech stack for months on end
- Dealing with team management or recruitment responsibilities
- Creating abstract solutions detached from business value and application
Solutions Architect Key Responsibilities
You will be a technology thought leader for every engagement you are on, responsible for the quality, viability, and outcome of the solution you design. You will play a combination of hands-on and technical lead roles for engineering engagements.
- At least 2 years of experience writing production-quality code
- At least 4 years of experience making important architecture and design decisions on software projects, such as the application of architecture design patterns or significant open source technologies
- At least 2 years of experience as the decision-maker for design decisions involving the use of cloud computing services
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking
A university degree that includes the study of data structures and algorithms, or equivalent experience Experience working in a services/consulting context with client stakeholders
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We’ve been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. We transform, build, and optimize customers’ digital experience in the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud’s native capabilities. To achieve this, we’ve built one of the world’s largest fully remote organizations.
To maintain the high quality of services that Virtasant is offering, we give all our employees a chance of attaining official cloud certification which helps them develop and grow themselves faster.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $75 USD/hour, which equates to $150,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4840-MA-Casablan-SolutionsArchi
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco
Application Deadline: N/A