Website Sonova Group
This listing is about Sonova Group in Lancing, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
As a Hearing Aid Audiologist with Boots Hearingcare you should:
- Already possess or be eligible for registration as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with Health Care Professional Council (HCPC).
- Be passionate about audiology and ready to embrace innovation in products, technology and ways of working.
- Put care for your customers and colleagues at the forefront of everything you do by providing exceptional customer service and taking accountability for yourself and your clinic.
- Strive for excellence by continuously working to improve your own skills, knowledge and ways of working.
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to be part of the best team and support those around you to achieve the same goal.
- Have commercial understanding and embrace a clinical role within the private healthcare sector.
- Confident and articulate, and able to listen to those in your care.
- IT literate, whilst specific training will be provided, you must be able to handle the demands of working with the latest technology including fully integrated fitting systems, IT based patient management systems, Company email and intranet.
- Capable of running your own clinic, managing your diary, processing financial transactions and ensuring you are there for your customers when they expect you to be.
- Flexible and show a willingness to run clinics during weekends where the demands of the store require.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package because we care about our colleagues and aim to build the best teams.
- Competitive Salary based on commercial skills and experience as seen here https://www.bootshearingcare.com/careers/audiologists/
- Access to the our Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Boots discount card (after 6 months probationary period)
- Discounted flu vaccine at Boots Pharmacies
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Long service awards
- LifeWorks – a confidential support network to offer help and advice on matters in and outside of work.
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.
All applications to be submitted online at https://www.bootshearingcare.com/careers/, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions please.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
Company: Sonova Group
Job Location: Lancing, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A