Artificial Lift Operator – Zanesville, OH/Wheeling, WV in Southwestern Energy Columbus, OH
Website Southwestern Energy
This job listing is about Southwestern Energy in Columbus, OH 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Zanesville, OH/Wheeling, WV
Think BIG and move fast at Southwestern Energy.
Southwestern Energy is searching for an Artificial Lift Operator to join our Southwest Appalachia division located in Zanesville, Ohio/Wheeling, West Virginia.
The Artificial Lift Operator is focused on the safe and efficient optimization of hydrocarbon extraction from the field’s assets. You would need to travel to and from the field as needed to assist, oversee, and guide various ongoing projects. A successful candidate will lead by example through the embodiment of SWN’s core values, including commitment to HSE Excellence, Professionalism, Integrity, and Ownership/Accountability.
The Artificial Lift Operator will report to the Production Foreman.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Coordinate onsite operations efficiently, supervise vendors, oversee logistics (equipment, manpower, materials) and delegate work as needed to deliver the business objectives
- Assisting with the installation and maintenance of well head instrumentation, well head compressor installations, plunger lift controls installation, and chemical set up installation of producing wells.
- Organize and lead pre-job safety and daily planning meetings related to certain well operations
- Develop working understanding of artificial lift systems, electronic controls and all equipment associated with the production facility
- Perform daily check of assigned wells and keep records of pertinent well data
- Perform limited repairs and maintenance on surface production equipment
- Develop knowledge of gathering, interpretation, and communication (verbal and written) of well performance data
- Must possess a high degree of problem solving, trouble shooting, and mechanical skills
- Available to receive calls at all hours and may be required to respond to nighttime call outs
- Maybe required to work overtime
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Your Background Includes
- 3+ years of relevant oil and gas experience
- Working knowledge of artificial lift methods and operations
We need the Right People to drive our formula for continued success.
We are energy. For more than 90 years, Southwestern Energy has thrived because of a deep commitment to providing the energy that powers our world. Our success continues to be dependent upon the dedication of our employees to the company and to the communities in which we operate.
Currently, SWN is among the largest natural gas and natural gas liquids producers in the United States. SWN is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in the production and development of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil within the nation’s most prolific shale gas basins.
The company is headquartered in Spring, Texas, with offices, assets and operations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and Louisiana.
Southwestern Energy Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, present military status or veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Company: Southwestern Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: N/A