Spanish-Speaking Customer Service Rep (Saturdays, Nights, & Holidays REQUIRED) in Clear Call Ltd Belize City, Belize, Belize
Website Clear Call Ltd
This job listing is about Clear Call Ltd in Belize City, Belize, Belize 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Why CustomerHD BPO?
- Paid on time, EVERY TIME!
- Stipend for home internet and travel
- Car Services for First Week
- Paid Training
If you are not sold on CustomerHD just yet, keep reading…
- “I like the positive energy of my team and the help our Team Lead is always willing to give.”
- “The bosses are very, very welcoming and friendly. Most places, the higher up staff are very rude and stand-offish to the employees who do not have sophisticated roles. However at CustomerHD BPO, the bosses are very nice and friendly and treat all employees as humans – as it should be!”
- “I LOVE this job because this is the only place that accepted me as a junior college student. I am able to work around my school schedule. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.”
- “What I like about CustomerHD BPO is that it is a new experience in BPO – it’s very good and less stressful than the others in the BPO industry. I am really enjoying the experience and thankful for the opportunity to work with this company.”
CustomerHD headquarters is located in Raleigh, NC USA, and recently expanded to Belize City! We are a BPO determined to change the perception of “call centers” and”BPOs”
Yes, we do email, phone and chat support, but we differentiate ourselves by investing in our people! We create a needed & known environment to foster your growth to help you meet your ongoing professional and personal goals, all while making your experience as gratifying as possible with empowerment to think and solve problems, with some fun in the mix. That’s CustomerHD BPO.
- Train in our Belize City office – night shift will have the option to work remotely after training is complete
- Offices located on Coney Drive, Cleghorn St, and second floor of The Inspiration Center, + additional Belize City location coming soon!
- We will provide you with all of the equipment you need to be successful at CHD!!
- On-premises kitchenette(s)
- Quiet rest and meal break rooms
- Collects information, talks to customers via email, online chat, and phone to resolve their questions or concerns in Spanish & English;
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary;
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues;
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate after exhausting all methods
- Must work Saturdays & holidays as scheduled
- In office training
- Can fluently speak and write in both Spanish & English
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience preferred (ex. receptionist, community service, retail, front end restaurant, telemarketing, etc.);
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Amazing customer support presence (people can literally hear you smiling);
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Ability to navigate multiple screens;
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required;
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently;
- Proven oral & written communication skills;
- Experience using computers, phones and apps;
- Can fluently speak and write in both Spanish & English.
- Pay: $9.50 hourly
- Type: Full-time
- Training & Development
- Bonus and Incentive opportunities
- Employee recognitionplatform
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Spanish Speaking Customer Service Rep, you are a very important part of our team. You will be fielding primarily Spanish (& some English) customer inquiries & finding innovative ways to respond using email, live chat, and phone calls. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. You’re literally the voice of the brands we represent, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you!
SCHEDULE: This client is OPEN on Saturdays, holidays, and overnight! Saturday will be on a rotating schedule that will allow you to be off at least one weekend a month. Shifts available are 1:00 AM-10:00 AM, 2:30 AM – 11:30 AM, or 4:00 AM – 1:00 PM, or 3:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Company: Clear Call Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belize City, Belize, Belize
Application Deadline: N/A