This job listing is about Clarisights in United States 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
What is Clarisights?
Clarisights was founded to empower performance marketing and Growth teams by creating a platform that gives them insights and superhero powers they have always wanted. Rather than wrestling with outdated spreadsheets and BI platforms that can’t keep pace with their growing volume of marketing channels and data, marketers can use Clarisights to independently explore and analyze all their data in a single and intuitive interface. Marketing teams around the world use Clarisights for every aspect of their performance marketing workflow – from integrating with data channels, creating and optimizing dashboards and reports, and collaborating with teammates – all in real-time.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first and commercially minded go-to-market (GTM) hire at Clarisights. This role will shape initial GTM strategies and will work on a wide canvas that is uniquely reserved for startups scaling beyond PMF.
We’re looking for a talented self-starter who can get up to speed quickly, and who can kick off initiatives on their own. This is a Business-Generalist role with a commercial focus where various backgrounds and former experiences come in handy.
Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue. To meet our ambitious Growth targets, you’ll be working closely with the CEO and Chief of Staff. You’ll be collaborating with stakeholders from Engineering to Customer Success and Content.
Clarisights is a hyper-growth startup, so you have a unique opportunity to contribute to building the company while getting to work with some of the finest brands on the globe. We’re well-funded with a Series A round led by Sequoia and some amazing angel investors, and we have years of runway.
What will you do?
This role will evolve over time as we assemble our GTM team. However, for the first couple of months, we see the strongest focus on:
- Internal Project Management: Drive initiatives relating to demos, pilots, pricing proposals, and other customer-related initiatives
- Research and Preparation: Owning in-depth research on our target companies and preparation for sales conversations
- Tooling: Find and implement the right tools to help us scale the GTM function from 0 to 1 across the entire customer lifecycle
Who are you?
- Curious and passionate about technology, B2B business development and high-growth startup GTM execution
- You have a strong Business Development or similar record, with samples and results of past work. Your best work can come from different disciplines, your drive and impact matter most to us
- You are a self-starter who can grasp complex projects quickly and take ownership. You have solid project management skills and can collaborate cross-functionally
- You have knowledge of some no-code tools (Airtable, Zapier etc) that can help us iterate fast and experiment.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales, preferably in a B2B SaaS context
- You might have a background in Online Marketing – while it’s not a requirement, it will be a great help if you know our domain and customers’ problems
What we offer
- A seat on a rocket ship is such a terribly cliche thing to say, so we won’t say that. But we do think this is going to be BIG. We have all the ingredients. All except you!
- You get to play a vital role in building the company, the GTM function, and the product that’s revolutionizing the way large marketing teams like Uber, HelloFresh, and Trade Republic consume their data and take decisions based on it.
- Ownership. You won’t be delegated tasks. You will be given ownership and accountability of outcomes and all the support you need. It is your task to figure out how to remove roadblocks and reach those outcomes.
- Learnings. We are just getting started and you will have a unique vantage point on how to build a company with a very strong product and massive customer demand. You will probably learn more than you ever thought in the process. These learnings are likely the most valuable thing we can offer.
- Fun! What we’re building is more than just a workplace. Your colleagues will also become your friends, we’ll spend a lot of time together and we’ll have a lot of fun while building something unique.
- The satisfaction of solving customer problems in a hands-on manner every day, and seeing their joy at what the product can do for them. On average, every active user spends more than 45 mins on the platform every day!
- Work from anywhere you want. We have offices in the hearts of Berlin, Bangalore, and Helsinki, but we won’t force you to move cities to work with us.
- Very competitive pay plus generous equity and flexible working hours.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A