This Job Listing is about Spicerhaart in Cambridge,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Join the U.K’s largest independent property services group as a Property Management Team Leader, where no two days are the same, and where you can lead a team in delivering exceptional service to both landlords and tenants.
Benefits of being a Property Management Team Leader at haart Estate Agents in Cambridge
A day in the life of a Property Management Team Leader at haart Estate Agents in Cambridge
- £28,500 to £36,500 basic salary, dependent on experience
- Additional £4,988 to £6,388 performance related pay
- £33,488 to £42,888 complete on-target earnings.
- Additional financial incentives for book growth
- BMW 1 Series Company Car, or a monthly Car Allowance
- Enrolment onto fully-funded training course that will earn a Level 3 Award in Property and Housing Management (including ARLA)
- Career progression opportunities
- Our new company-wide Elevate incentive program
Essential Skills Of a Property Management Team Leader
- Leading daily meetings with the Property Management team
- Coaching the team to achieve KPI’s
- Monitoring and assessing individual team member performance (Including but not limited to conducting one-to-one meetings)
- Ensuring the business is risk-averse and following the highest compliance standards for all regulatory bodies.
- Booking and conducting property inspections
- Administrating new tenancy agreements or tenancy extensionsenewals
- Coordinating with contractors in regards to maintenance and/or repair requirements
- Managing tenancy deposits, and discussing and resolving rental arrear queries
- Processing eviction requests in accordance with the necessary legal requirements
- Ensuring all properties meet current regulatory health and safety standards
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to ensure all their needs are met
- Facilitating tenants’ on moving in day (check in) and moving out/contract end date (check out) procedures
- When required, completing Section 21 notices, and other legislative documentation
The Finer Details
We are currently conducting some interviews using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need
- Full UK Driving Licence for a manual vehicle
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager within residential lettings
- Works well with others to create a team spirit and an enjoyable working environment.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with and create trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and each other
- A strong understanding of current legislation related to Property Management
- Ability to manage time sensitive and high volume workloads
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Strong IT skills (Basic Microsoft Packages)
- Attention to detail
We will also need
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We’ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of Passport/Birth Certificate
Equal Opportunities At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability – regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
- Drivers Licence Check