Website Spire Healthcare Group plc
This listing is about Spire Healthcare Group plc in Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Endoscopy Team Lead | Endoscopy department | Band 6 equivalent | Sutton Coldfield | Full Time
Spire Little Aston are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Endoscopy Team Lead to join our established team.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
The endoscopy lead provides clinical leadership to the endoscopy service to oversee governance and ensure clinical effectiveness and productivity. The clinical lead acts as a senior member of the clinical team, provides appropriate clinical guidance and is the subject matter expert in endoscopy for the operational teams and throughout the broader organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- In collaboration with highly specialist colleagues, monitor the standard of Endoscopy capabilities which may involve treatments and competencies across the team. Ensure they are implemented and regularly audited.
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
- Oversee implementation and continual improvement of the service measured by the standards of the JAG Global Rating Scale (GRS). Ensure the service is prepared to gain and maintain JAG accreditation.
- Develop own managerial and clinical knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
- Delegate work to others.
Who We’re Looking For
- NMC/HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Minimum 3 years Endoscopy experience
- Knowledge of JAG
- Leadership/managerial skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise both clinical and managerial duties
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Alishia Okereafor on 07850735207 or [email protected]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers – Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We’re committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you’ll receive a warm welcome.
Who are we? – A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a purpose built private hospital which opened in 1985. We are a leading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients across the West Midlands and beyond, located in Sutton Coldfield and we employ around 350 staff. Our facility includes 34 inpatient rooms, a dedicated 2 bedded ERU. There are 3 laminar flow theatres, a purpose built endoscopy unit , outpatient services provided in 15 consulting rooms, and a state of the art diagnostic offering on site as well as Perform Physiotherapy providing excellent rehabilitation facilities.
Company: Spire Healthcare Group plc
Job Location: Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com