Website Spire Healthcare Group plc
This listing is about Spire Healthcare Group plc in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Clinical Pharmacist | Pharmacist | Band 7 | Cheshire| Full Time or Part time | Permanent
Spire Cheshire are expanding and as a result, they are now recruiting an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join their friendly and highly experienced team. Pharmacists from the community wanting to develop their hospital experience are welcome to apply
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we pride ourselves on reaching the highest clinical excellence and have an outstanding CQC rating. We are continually introducing new services to keep in line with the up-to-date techniques being used. We believe it’s our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and high experienced support staff.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To attend MDT meeting and provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients at their bedside, ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise the hospital and its departments including the Pre-admissions team and the Theatre team on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service
- To plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well-being.
- To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
- Who we’re looking for
- Registered pharmacist
- Minimum 2 years pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
- Good team player
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [email protected] or call 07525887973
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we provide high-quality treatments for our patients and are extremely proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for our private hospital care. You can get fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to treatment and aftercare.
Company: Spire Healthcare Group plc
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org