Website Spire Healthcare Group plc
This listing is about Spire Healthcare Group plc in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Inpatients Bookings Administrator | Administration | Permanent | PartTime | Cheshire |
Spire Cheshire is currently looking for someone with previous experience in customer service and administration to join us as an Inpatients Bookings Administrator.
The role is for Part Time hours of 15 hours per week and on a rota basis.
Please apply if you can commit to this.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Face to face liaison with patients and consultants as a first point of contact in the hospital (face to face or via the telephone), providing information where requested anf booking inpatient appointments. Working to set targets or key performance indicators in the making of bookings
- Liase with patients and all other hospital departments to ensure full and accurate communication and organisation regarding the patients’ admission and stay in Spire Cheshire Hospital
- Maintain an efficient admissions booking system for all in-patients and day-case patients
- Communicate any relevant information regarding the patients’ stay to the appropriate hospital department eg. Wards, Theatre, Discharge Liaison, Consultants, Finance / Pre-admission
- Add or cancel bookings as requested by Consultants or patients and notify all relevant hospital departments
- With colleagues in the In-patient Booking Office, provide a “help desk” service for patients’ with medical and other pre-admission queries
- Liase with patients and all other hospital departments to ensure full and accurate communication and organisation regarding the patients’ admission and stay in Spire Cheshire Hospital.
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well to tight deadlines
- Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but by no means necessary as full training will be provided
- Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy
- Someone who works well as part of a team
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please See The Attached Benefits Leaflet For More Information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers – Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We’re committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you’ll receive a warm welcome.
Who are we? – A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we provide high-quality treatments for our patients and are extremely proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for our private hospital care. You can get fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to treatment and aftercare.
Company: Spire Healthcare Group plc
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org