This job listing is about Danone in Oslo, Norway 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About The Job
Are you interested in joining Danone on the mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible but haven’t found your dream job yet? At Danone, we’re always looking for great talent to join our organization so don’t hesitate to reach out. Send in your resume, connect with us on LinkedIn, we want to know more about you. The more we know about you, your goals and dreams, the easier we can match your profile with future job openings.
- Academical degree in field appropriate to the area of expertise
- Excellent communication skills in English and one Nordic/Baltic language, both written and verbal
- Team-player mind-set with networking and influencing skills to connect inside and outside and deliver future oriented solutions to the business
A job which could easily turn into a career in Danone. We believe everyone is born with superpowers, something which comes natural to you. We know the uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energy, so we believe in all Danoner’s potential and when we build careers based on these superpowers and develop everyone’s potential to the fullest, magic happens. This is how we like to see Talent Management in Danone.
At Danone we strive to have variety of benefits across our region in Nordics & Baltics and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Annual Bonus (not applicable for project term roles)
- Health insurance from first working day
- Stay active with the help of Yearly Wellness Contribution
- One share for all allowing to become co-owner of Danone
- Remote work opportunities
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform and other amazing opportunities for your professional development, like buddy program, trainings, workshops etc
- Organization and Team events
And hey, want a snack? Feel free to grab a yoghurt in the fridge at the office – products available all day!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories Dairy and Drinks, Plant-Based Products and Specialized Nutrition who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees, and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, ProViva, Souvenaid, Fortimel, Neocate, Lophlex, Actimel, Aqua d’Or and Fortini.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
For more information about Danone, our teams and culture, please explore careers.danone.com.
Click “APPLY” button and send in your application in English. We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
- all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Danone AB with its registered office in Stockholm (Gårdsvägen 14, 169 70 Solna) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A