This job listing is about PPD in Irving, TX 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Description – External
Provides direction and oversight for the department and serves as a key member and contributor to the leadership team, applying strategic thought and analysis to developing metrics and visualizations that enable efficient and effective management of the business. Works collaboratively with other departments to design and develop analytical reports and dashboards.
- Manages staff, which may include interviewing and selection, job description preparation, professional development, goal setting, performance management, behavioral and technical coaching and mentoring, employee counseling, and separations. Approves courses of action on salary administration, hiring, corrective action, and terminations. Reviews and approves time records, expense reports, requests for leave, and overtime. Promotes all aspects of PPD Equal Employment Opportunity policy and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders to design, develop, maintain, and enhance metrics, and associated analytical reports and dashboards.
- Oversees and manages the definition, optimization and generation of metrics, metrics reports, and scorecards to assess operational performance, including operational delivery, productivity, financial, and quality performance
- Oversees analysis of large volumes of operational performance and financial data from different sources and the production of meaningful business information, analytical reports, and dashboards
- Applies practical applications and recommends action plans from the evaluation and interpretation of data, including proactively generating ideas to be used in analyses
- Acts as business lead for qualitative and quantitative research projects, delivering insightful analyses and recommendations that can be acted upon by the organization.
- Provides leadership to employees within the department by establishing a challenging, motivating and collaborative work environment for an effective and productive team.
- Develops and maintains performance culture, managing resource and succession planning, performance, training and development planning to maximize the performance and motivation of individuals.
- Develops and maintains performance culture, managing resource and succession planning, performance, training and development planning to maximize the performance and motivation of the team.
- Provides a culture of continuous process improvement for the team.
Education And Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 15+ years).7+ years of management responsibility
Advanced leadership skills
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: N/A