Website Enhanced Staffing Inc
This job listing is about Enhanced Staffing Inc in Apex, NC 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Work on exciting Building & Data Center Construction projects for clients such as: Facebook, Google, etc.
Looking for someone with experience Scheduling New Data Center Construction Projects in relation to P6 Scheduling and Dashboard Development. Must be able to travel to Ireland up to once a month.
$110/HR-$125/EUR Full -Time and Long-Term, Benefits
The Sr. Project Scheduler will assist project and program management efforts with the development, maintenance, and analysis of project schedules. The scheduler will take the lead in planning, tracking, and reporting on the project schedule. and will be assigned to projects, programs, or tasks as needed. Qualified candidates will have experience scheduling in Primavera P6.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
• Build a detailed baseline program schedule of projects scheduled up to 3 years ahead with input from multiple stakeholders.
• Maintain the program schedule and identify impact of current conflicts and changes.
• Communicate project and program status to Project Manager.
• Utilize Primavera P6 to add/update resources and other measurable items.
• Create outputs for Earned Value Management and KPI data.
• Provide, maintain, and communicate the Critical Path.
• Perform tasks to collect data or oversee technicians to collect number of units, resources used, quantities installed, and other measurable metrics.
• Assess data for accuracy and schedule impact.
• Coordinate with team to analyze delays and develop recovery schedules.
Job Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (include but are not limited to)
• 10 years’ relevant experience in the large infrastructure and capital construction or related industry.
• Basic understanding of communications industry standards and practices.
• Ability to interpret field conditions and communicate project requirements to team.
• Ability to develop and communicate ideas regarding project trends.
• Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Basic understanding of the project life cycle as defined by PMI.
• Ability to apply basic project management concepts and methodologies.
• Proficient in Primavera P6.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimal guidance.
• Team work
• Decision making and problem solving
• Thorough and effective communication
• Applying technology
• Openness to change
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
Company: Enhanced Staffing Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Apex, NC
Application Deadline: N/A