Website Stack Overflow
This listing is about Stack Overflow in Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
The SMB Account Executive role is a full sales cycle position in the small to medium-sized business segment (accounts with up to 1,500 employees). We have incredible name recognition and receive copious inbound leads in this segment. Inbound lead follow-up will be part of the job, however, fanatcial outbound prospectors wanted. There is a huge amount of potential in this market segment. As each individual brings unique skills, experiences, and capabilities to the position, documenting your successes and sharing best practices and insights among your teammates is an important part of the role. Daily tasks will include account mapping, cold reach outs, pitches, and proposal creation with prospective clients, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect for new business via phone, email, social media, and networking
- Tailor proposals for each prospect based on their specific needs
- Close deals
- Coordinate with sales management and marketing, when appropriate, to ensure lead generation is in alignment with sales objectives
- Assist in ongoing support and development of existing accounts
- Provide feedback to sales management, marketing, and product development to improve product, services, training, and customer experience
- Consistently pursue industry knowledge and sales strategies
- Develop understanding of sales methods, philosophies, and the Solution Selling sales approach
What You’ll Need to Have
- College degree (BA/BS) preferred
- 3+ years sales experience (1+ years enterprise sales experience is a plus)
- Experience closing sales is preferred
- Passionate about all aspects of lead generation including cold-calling and social selling
- Relentless and creative approach to generating pipeline and revenue
- Have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Strong relationship building, organization, and business development skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate and adapt to a changing environment
What You’ll Get in Return
- Private Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Starts from your first day of employment
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Professional Development Budget: Up to 2,500 USD equivalent
- Life Assurance
- 1:1 coaching with a professional coach (you may opt for as many sessions as you like)
- Home office reimbursement: Up to 2,500 USD equivalent for Remote employees
- Equivalent of $100 / month for internet & other such services
- GBP 100 / month for gym
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement – $5250 equivalent for Undergraduate / Graduate courses
- Stock Option Plan
- Never poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 equivalent to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our office in London, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, We Need You To Know This
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But We Want To Add This
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Company: Stack Overflow
Job Location: Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org