Website World Vision
This job listing is about World Vision in Ikh-Tamir, Arkhangai Province, Mongolia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Recruitment and Performance management
- Liaise with AP and NO Managers for this purpose yearly and assess quarterly in liaison with the hiring managers if these numbers have changed due to attrition, maternity covers etc.
- To promptly ensure and facilitate the recruitment and selection process following the P&C policies and procedures, including documentation.
- To ensure that WVI core values, mission, and vision are present in all recruitment endeavors.
- To facilitate, guide and lead all interviews in your respective region/ departments.
- To ensure that the panels set are transparent and free of any conflicting interest to your best ability.
- To ensure timely and planned interviews as opposed to reactive recruitment
- To ensure that your internal customers i.e. the hiring managers are satisfied with the pace of the recruitment and there are no unwarranted delays in this process.
- To look into, facilitate, and guide all disciplinary and related issues in your regions/ department/ grants.
- Facilitate the orientation process for all new staff and participate in the P&C section as appropriate.
- To keep track of the probation periods and similar periods for AP, NO Managers, Grants, and Special project staff, including relevant documentation.
- Provide appropriate information and assistance and guidance to staff regarding the annual performance management process and liaise with AP, NO Managers, Grants and Special Projects managers to ensure that this process is completed on time.
- To be responsible for the timely delivery of staff’s yearly and midyear performance reviews from respective regions, departments and facilitate the accurate and timely process.
- Receive requests from the staff of respective regions/departments and respond to them in a timely and appropriate manner, based on the P&C Policy.
- Assist in the planning and formulating of recruitment strategies and standards, and annual plans.
- Ensure that the implementation of recruitment plans, and strategies are in accord with the recruitment policy, standards, and values of World Vision and government laws and regulations
- Ensure all contracts and related documents are accurate and proper before staff receiving them.
- Ensure staff information is upload and updated in the Work Day/ Green ERP system
- To negotiate compensation for new hires, promotions etc, which are aligned to policies and the relevant HAY grades based on consultation with P&C director.
- Seek to upgrade recruitment and selection tools to raise the level and quality of recruitment and selection processes of the organization
- Ensure all compliance agreements are signed off by staff joining and maintain current agreements of existing staff.
- Conducting periodical checks on the documentation in staff’s files of your respective regions, department, grants and special projects to ensure that they are compliant to audit standards.
- Conduct all the necessary screening, candidate profile, reference checks, initial interviews, and testing and assessing applicants for shortlisting of potential candidates.
- Coordinate the selection process with internal clients and provide technical support to internal clients in the placement of candidates and advice on the correct salary based on the HAY grade of the JDPDQ.
- Lead staff care and security strategy for World Vision Mongolia
- To constantly provide constructive feedback to the People & Culture Director by bringing the field staff ideas or suggestions on needed improvements regarding organizational matters with focus on staff care and security
- Coach staff policies, procedures, career progression and beyond
- Coordinate Peer support network within WVI and WVIM
- Case management for staff purposes
- Educate staff on Staff care practice, stress management, peer support
- Lead Health insurance schema for WVIM staff & coach staff on health benefits
- Coach staff on Christian Values, World Vision Care Values and Mission Statement at the respective regions
- Lead Outplacement training for staff
- Support the People and Culture Director with Change Process
- Support Organizational Development Initiatives such as Kaizen for organization’s effectiveness
- To plan on the implementing of all new policies or processes flowing from the P & C department to the rest of the organization and ensure the current policies are maintained in the APs, NO, Grants and Special Projects.
- Provide technical expertise in the development, implementation, and coordination of P & C Planning and Recruitment strategies and processes in support to WV Mongolia’s strategy
- To develop and assist in workforce planning by giving input and ideas on efficient and planned recruitment.
- Advising and planning before each interview in ensuring that the right candidate is selected for the right job.
- Strategizing with the hiring manager before each on the core competencies to be sought from the candidates before the decision to hire
Internal & External liaison and Coordination
- INGOs, NGOs and Agencies in Mongolia
- To be market savvy in recruitment and liaise with the related external parties for this purpose.
- All WVIM Staff both in Area Programs and National Office
- Provide information to staff regarding WVIM P&C policies and their implementation and provide appropriate advice as required.
- Set and define periodical or annual performance accountability and deliverables under the supervision of the P&C Department
- To provide feedback on recruitment and policy issues from the APs, NO, and staff feedback, to suggest and give ideas on any improvements for these areas.
- Ensure that human resource planning and recruitment processes are implemented correctly in the APs, NO, grants and special projects and adhere to the procedures and policies.
- To ensure alignment of practices, policies internal customers and in accord with the recruitment standards set forth, in support to the strategic goals of the organization.
- To lead and train staff in respective regions, department, grants, and special projects on any new initiative in recruitment, performance reviews, related P&C matters, etc
- To constantly provide constructive feedback to the P&C Director from the regions and ideas or suggestions on needed P & C improvements in respective regions, departments, grants and special projects
- Facilitate the exit process, conduct exit interviews and report to P & C Director key trends from the interviews.
- Ensure all relevant HR documentation for staff changes, etc are completed and filed in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of staff on the HR database.
- Maintain and monitor compensation and benefit staff records and provide Finance with monthly salary change information in a timely manner.
- Prepare placement papers of qualified candidates for proper payroll endorsement and issuance of appointment papers as well as documentation of internal transfers / resignations.
- Send monthly reports on a timely basis to the P & C Director and provide any other information as requested.
- To provide timely monthly reports on recruitment, feedback, and arising issues in your region
- Participate in and contribute to regular P&C team meetings by providing feedback from the respective regions on P&C matters and related matters.
- Assist and provide input in the conduct of salaries and benefits survey to determine the organization’s position in the market
- Seek self-development on current trend of the technical sector
- Demonstrate high commitment to World Vision’s Core values in the approach to work and relationships
- Engage different cross functional teams to learn and contribute
- Spend time to connect WV Central Community of Practice and E Campus
- Practice spirituality to leave out Christian faith with boldness and humility
- Attend additional training internally and externally as required
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
Company: World Vision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ikh-Tamir, Arkhangai Province, Mongolia
Application Deadline: N/A