Website Staffroom Education
This listing is about Staffroom Education in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
12 month FTC
Closing date: 08 February 2022
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
As part of the HR Services team, provide a first class, front-line HR advice and administration service to colleagues and managers across ITV divisions. You will provide administrative support to the Divisional HR Business Partners on specific employee relation issues, and attend Divisional HR meetings and build relationships within the team, ensuring a solid knowledge of the Division, its strategies, teams, people and locations. Working as a part of the wider HR Operations team to ensure that all policies, processes, templates and documentation are applied effectively and lawfully, you will also actively develop HR Services profile to deliver a high level of customer service. You will iIdentify opportunities to continually improve HR services, policies and processes.
What do I need to get this role/job?
- Microsoft office and Google suite experience
- Experience working with IT systems, data management and online electronic filing.
- Knowledge and previous use of HR systems (Oracle would be desirable)
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role. (minimum criteria above)
Contracting and onboarding
- Input all Colleague’s data accurately into the relevant HR System(s), as per information provided via E-Forms.
- Process all contracts for new (and existing) Colleagues
- Issue contracts (and accompanying documentation) in line with contracting guidelines and the department’s SLAs.
- Ensure all critical pre-employment checks are carried out, specifically proof of Right to Work and DBS and ensure signed contracts and forms have been returned in order for payroll processing.
- Respond to all colleague queries whether via phone, email or face-to-face, escalating as appropriate, providing first class and timely customer service and focus
- Oversee management of employee life cycle by processing and issuing key HR documentation to colleagues, ensuring a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and timely responses in line with SLAs
- Build relationships by working in partnership with client areas and internal departments
- Provide high quality and consistent advice to colleagues and the wider HR Team on policy and process, ensuring it meets all statutory, contractual and legislative requirements (eg, Right to work)
- Attend formal meetings to support Managers and record discussions/outcomes as required
- Ensure data is kept up to date and that audit and compliance requirements are met
- Ensure the integrity and security of all personal, contractual and financial information in line with ITV policies and legislation
- Support HR Services and the wider HR Team’s project work as and when required, including the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Promote good practice and positively work in supporting the principles of Equality and Diversity
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, adhering to all clauses within General Data
- Protection Regulations, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity
- To take ownership and use initiative, escalating as appropriate to divisional HRBP contact.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and written communication style.
- Good instinct for when to escalate any issues.
- Commercial awareness with a common sense approach to HR.
- Flexible, creative and calm approach to problem solving.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to multitask and be able to define priorities.
- Confident and comfortable with managing highly confidential information despite pressures from peers.
- Able to process high volumes of data maintaining a thorough level of focus on accuracy of information, processes and results.
- Assertive and confident with the ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is [email protected] . Find out more here
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
- There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
Company: Staffroom Education
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A