Senior HR Executive in Starbucks Coffee Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Website Starbucks Coffee Malaysia
This job listing is about Starbucks Coffee Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate the activities as a team to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time. Activities of the team may include monitoring attendance, compiling allowances, calculations of overtime, processing payroll, bonus, annual increment, statutory payments and etc.
- Maintaining and updating HRIS to ensure all partners’ information are up to date.
- Be the subject matter expert to educate employees about company policies and guidelines, including compensation, benefits, leave of absence, termination. Answers questions regarding employees’ health, welfare, and bonus programs by explaining regular administrative procedure or common problems.
- Liaising with all government bodies, i.e IRB, EPF, SOCSO & Jabatan Tenaga Kerja to ensure compliance to statutory laws and regulations.
[Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-starbucks-coffee-malaysia-job-senior-hr-executive]
- At least 1-3 years’ experience on handling payroll in large scale retail / food & beverage industry or shared services/HRBP environment.
- Human resources generalist with emphasis on payroll and benefits administration.
- Strong knowledge of local compensation, benefits and payroll practices and Employment Laws & Regulations.
- Good planning, organizing, communications and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Able to also coach and mentor others.
- Proactive, ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge in excel and able to analyze data and trends.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Company: Starbucks Coffee Malaysia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Application Deadline: N/A