Website Start People Belgium
This job listing is about Start People Belgium in Machelen, Flemish Region, Belgium 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a warehouse worker at Toyota, you will come into contact with all aspects of logistics.
When you start up, you will receive extensive basic training by a trainer in a specific training room. Here you will be prepared for your task in the warehouse.
When you pass this 3 day training course, you will receive further in-depth training in your area.
You will work with a hand scanner/computer and receive training to work with a material handling device. Which material handling device you work with depends on what kind of goods you need to handle. This can be a BT, scooter or tugger (internal train).
You will also have to cut open boxes and stack them on a regular basis. You should maintain your material handling equipment with the necessary care.
- You are looking for a long-term employment, with a chance of a temporary contract after 6 months and a permanent TOYOTA contract after 1 year with positive evaluations.
- You are willing to work in a changing 2 shifts system (05h50-14h00 & 13h50-22h00).
- Performing heavy physical work is not a problem for you.
- Working safely comes first for you.
- You are motivated and have an eye for quality.
- You have your own transportation
- Long term assignment, with the chance of a permanent contract at positive evaluations
- 6 months in service? You have a chance of a temporary contract of 6 months
- 12 months in service? You have a chance for a temporary contract of 6 months or a permanent TOYOTA contract
- In-depth training at start-up by mentor.
- Attractive salary package with additional extra-legal benefits:
- Hourly wage: € 14,2085
- Shift premiums per day:
- Early shift: € 9,41 /day
- Late shift: € 28,23 /day
- Meal vouchers: €8/day worked
- Transport costs (car: €0.25/km one way or bicycle: €0.24/km there and back)
- Bonus system
- Working clothes + laundry service
- Company restaurant
- 6 extra ADV days on top of your annual leave.
TPCE (Toyota Parts Centre Europe) is Toyota’s European Distribution Center. It supplies Toyota & Lexus parts to European distributors. Toyota also delivers directly to garages/dealers in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany and Northern France. In Diest, imported Toyota and Lexus car – parts are stored and orders for dealers and distributors are prepared and shipped. TPCE is an automated distribution center of car – parts.
Alle Start People jobs op www.startpeople.be
Company: Start People Belgium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Machelen, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A