Warehouse worker Toyota in Start People Belgium Machelen, Flemish Region, Belgium
Website Start People Belgium
This job listing is about Start People Belgium in Machelen, Flemish Region, Belgium 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a warehouse worker at Toyota, you will come into contact with all aspects of logistics.
When you start up, you will receive extensive basic training by a trainer in a specific training room. Here you will be prepared for your task in the warehouse.
When you pass this 3 day training course, you will receive further in-depth training in your area.
You will work with a hand scanner/computer and receive training to work with a material handling device. Which material handling device you work with depends on what kind of goods you need to handle. This can be a BT, scooter or tugger (internal train).
You will also have to cut open boxes and stack them on a regular basis. You should maintain your material handling equipment with the necessary care.
- You are looking for a long-term employment, with a chance of a temporary contract after 6 months and a permanent TOYOTA contract after 1 year with positive evaluations.
- You are willing to work in a changing 2 shifts system (05h50-14h00 & 13h50-22h00).
- Performing heavy physical work is not a problem for you.
- Working safely comes first for you.
- You are motivated and have an eye for quality.
- You have your own transportation
- Long term assignment, with the chance of a permanent contract at positive evaluations
- 6 months in service? You have a chance of a temporary contract of 6 months
- 12 months in service? You have a chance for a temporary contract of 6 months or a permanent TOYOTA contract
- In-depth training at start-up by mentor.
- Attractive salary package with additional extra-legal benefits:
- Hourly wage: € 14,2085
- Shift premiums per day:
- Early shift: € 9,41 /day
- Late shift: € 28,23 /day
- Meal vouchers: €8/day worked
- Transport costs (car: €0.25/km one way or bicycle: €0.24/km there and back)
- Bonus system
- Working clothes + laundry service
- Company restaurant
- 6 extra ADV days on top of your annual leave.
TPCE (Toyota Parts Centre Europe) is Toyota’s European Distribution Center. It supplies Toyota & Lexus parts to European distributors. Toyota also delivers directly to garages/dealers in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany and Northern France. In Diest, imported Toyota and Lexus car – parts are stored and orders for dealers and distributors are prepared and shipped. TPCE is an automated distribution center of car – parts.
Alle Start People jobs op www.startpeople.be
Company: Start People Belgium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Machelen, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A