VP – Technology & Business Development Support in Statkraft Vestby
This job listing is about Statkraft in Vestby 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are looking for a visionary leader for the Technology area in Statkraft`s Group O&M unit. You will have the opportunity to lead a highly competent team and further develop it as a global center of gravity for technical disciplines within Hydro, Wind and Solar power production.
This is a great opportunityto take a central role in an exciting renewable company with a high growth strategy – including setting standards and supporting operation & maintenance of assets, refurbishment projects and O&M strategies for development projects.
The VPTechnology & Business Development Support will lead and develop the unit to provide expertise on key disciplines within Hydro, Wind and Solar. The unit shall deliver safe and value driven requirements and standards on the technical disciplines, including clear guidance and follow-up of its implementation across Business areas (Nordics, Europe and International).
- Set strategic direction within technical disciplines for Statkraft
- Develop technical disciplines through value driven innovation and research and development
- Deliver commercial driven support to business development(projects and M&A) for assetOperation & Maintenance
- Shape, promote and support implementation of efficient requirements and guidelines for hydro, wind and solar across Statkraft
- Provide unified approach to supplier market and supplier / products prequalification
- Support contract negotiations with strategies and tactics
- Ensure the safety, well-being, and development of employees
- Develop the organisation to deliver on business priorities and ensure collaboration with other units
- Higher relevant education within Electro technical / Mechanical / Industrial economy, preferably at Master´s level.
- Experience from a similar positionpreferably in a large or medium-sized international organisation
- Solid experience from
- Value Engineering of projects
- Technology management
- Solid commercially driven operational experience and understanding
- Deep insight in power production technologies, Energy Market and development, – technical and commercial
- Commercially driven, progressive and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian
What we offer:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave, and work life balance principles
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Application deadline: 8. Januaryr2023.
Location:The position will be located at the head office in Oslo.
Contact:For questions, please contact Andreas Ulvestad, SVP O&M Technology & Process, phone +47 95784129
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vestby
Application Deadline: N/A