Website Stirling Warrington
This listing is about Stirling Warrington in Coventry, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
£41,500 Days with callout + OT
Days – Mon – Fri (8AM – 5PM)
- Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend callout (By no means every weekend)
- Extensive training available including PLC courses
- 8 Hour cooling off period after being called out. We won’t expect you to be back in at 8AM!
- 25 days holiday
- 6% Pension
We are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to work as part of a highly sustainable FMCG environment that supports the local community.
You’ll be on call one day per week between 5PM – 8AM, callouts are infrequent and can usually be fixed within a couple of hours. The necessary support will absolutely be provided.
Does this appeal to you?
If so, read on,
We are looking for someone with
- Time served apprenticeship, Level 3.
- PLC Fault finding skills on Siemens S7, fault finding experience on other PLC systems will be considered.
- Electrical Bias, 17th edition preferred but not essential.
Your roles and responsibilities will include maintaining and repairing pumps, conveyors, presses, gearboxes, turbines, steam boilers and crushing sites. You’ll be expected to follow closely the preventative maintenance plan and carry out general inspections. We have a great mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance; we have a number of major projects coming up in the next 18 months.
Get in touch with Matt Morson, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Warwickshire area.
Company: Stirling Warrington
Job Location: Coventry, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com