Stock Person in Fantasy Springs Resort Casino Glendale, CA
Website Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
This job listing is about Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Glendale, CA 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping and using a floor scrubber.
- Clean tables, walls, ceilings, refrigerators and other equipment as specified by supervisors.
- Help restock food items.
- Separate and remove trash and recyclables in designated containers.
- Restock all beverage items for beverage machines.
- Restock all paper goods as needed.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Ensure chemicals and containers are disposed of properly.
- Maintain proper uniform and nametag at all times.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to understand written English to read caution signs, safety notices, chemicals and Supervisor’s instructions. Able to learn chemical safety.
Work entails various conditions of noise levels, temperature, illumination, air quality, crowding, balance and handling of sharp and hot objects. Long hours with over time required at times. Work requires knowledge and use of chemicals and electrical equipment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Requisition ID: 910
Company: Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, CA
Application Deadline: N/A