Website Subsea 7
This listing is about Subsea in Sutton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Subsea 7, we take pride in being recognised globally as a leader across the Energy Industry. For 5 decades our people have delivered over 1000 projects in all water depths across our energy hubs and we continue to do so, adapting and evolving in an ever-changing world.
Our success and sustainability are only made possible by continuing to develop our assets and technology through innovation and collaboration, and importantly through the development and diversity of our people who every day ‘Make Incredible things Happen’ at Subsea 7.
Subsea 7 are committed to creating a diverse workforce and we look to offer excellent career opportunities as well providing a wide range benefits and a flexible working environment.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
Subsea 7 has an exciting opportunity for a Coating Senior Engineer.
Based within the Design & Analysis Department of Subsea 7’s Global Project Centre and Asia Pacific, you will be part of the Materials welding and Coatings discipline and work on large Subsea EPCI projects.
The Coating Senior Engineer will define and specify coating systems in line with client requirements and will follow subcontractor’s activities from qualification to production. The Coating Senior Engineer will be involved on projects, tenders or R&D activities.
Location : Sutton/Paris
Promotes and ensures compliance with the GPC philosophies and commitment to Subsea 7 vision and values.
Support Tender Submissions:
• Supports Business Development during the preparation of tender submissions and negotiations
• Assists in identifying technical solutions and prepare technical qualifications for bid to meet client enquiry
• Assists in the identification of risks
Manage the delivery of Coating projects:
• Establishes coating requirements in accordance with applicable specifications, codes and standards
• Prepares specifications, scope of work and all documentation related to coating activities
• Reviews and clarifies offers received from subcontractors
• Follows subcontractors, reviews documentation, assists to qualifications activities and reviews mobilization activities
• Assists to start-up activities on production sites and follow production activities
• Monitors and drives performance of subcontractors
• Assists in developing and implementing effective risk management solutions
• Ensures effective communication is maintained with clients and other departments
• Assistance to Supply Chain Management
- Operates within the code of conduct and Subsea7’s Management Principle,
- • Monitoring the performance of subcontractor’s /vendor’s,
- • Monitoring of project coating activities
Client Representatives, Certifying Authorities and Sub-contractors/vendors / technical leads.
• Territory Engineering managers and coating experts,
• PG coating engineers
• GPC & AP project engineers
• Project Tendering Managers
• Supply Chain Manager
• COE for coating
CAPABILITY PROFILE – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS
Skills and behavioural expectations:
• Demonstrates commitment to and promotes Subsea7 vision and values
• Assumes responsibility for Coating project related targets
• Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally.
• Demonstrates positive attitude and flexibility in work approach
• Is risk focused and demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions
• Shows awareness of, and works well to deadlines
• Demonstrates professional approach when representing Subsea 7 builds and enhances relationships with client and manages interfaces effectively.
• Shows commitment to self-improvement, education and development.
• Demonstrate ability to manage interfaces with multi projects and functions in a multicultural environment.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent International qualification in Coating or polymer field.
• sufficient years’ experience in coating and Oil & Gas is required
Company: Subsea 7
Job Location: Sutton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org