Website Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
This listing is about Sunbelt Rentals UK Ireland in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
About The Role
Do you have experience in compiling tenders and bids and are ready for your next career step in a growing FTSE 100 business? We currently have an exciting position for a Tender and Bid Coordinator to join Sunbelt Rentals Ltd to work in the tender and bid submission team.
Based from our Birchwood Park Support Office, the team is responsible for creating business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard. Each of our divisions continue to grow strongly and deliver outstanding service and support to some of the UK’s largest contractors and clients in our key markets of Construction, Infrastructure, Industrial and Events.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation and submission of various large, national tenders and supporting the National Accounts team with the renewal of current agreements.
What will you need to bring to the role?
The successful applicant will be able to write, effective, concise and compelling content while under pressure sometimes associated with tight deadlines. This role is ideal for a tender and bid compiler looking to make the next step in their career.
We are looking for strong commercial candidates who respond well in a profit driven organisation, this will require excellent numerical skills along with the ability to project manage and engage with key stakeholders at all levels.
The essential requirements and personal behaviours you will have include:
- The ability to work as part of a team to ensure that we receive accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce an excellent bid
- Be able to manage the tender process from compilation to submission
- Develop excellent working relationships with key Sunbelt Rentals colleagues who will form part of the bid team
- Be an excellent communicator that offers a high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Be deadline driven with effective time management skills
- Thrive in a busy, team based environment with a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- A friendly and highly personable approach
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada – as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed – award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
Company: Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com