Website Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
This listing is about Sunbelt Rentals UK Ireland in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
About The Role
Are you a HR Administrator looking for a new challenge? If so, we may have the opportunity for you!
You may have heard of Sunbelt Rentals but do you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our friendly team where you will play a key role in supporting the HR function with the day to day administration of our workforce.
Joining an established and busy team, based from our Support Office in Birchwood, this is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator who is looking for a new challenge or for an experienced Administrator who wants to make the move in to a HR role. Full training will be given to the successful candidate so whilst relevant experience is preferred it is not a necessity.
This is a varied role which will involve managing the full employee life cycle for a dedicated area of the business as well as providing administrative support for the HR Regional team.
The key areas of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responding to employee queries via email and telephone
- All HR related administration duties including the processing of new starters, transfers, leavers, salary increases and benefits administration
- Recruitment administration and support
- HR systems support – including data cleansing and gathering as we transition our HR system to Workday
- HR reporting
- Updating of personnel files
- HR Administrative support for an ER Advisor and HR Business Partner within your area of responsibility
This is a fixed term role for up to 12 months duration and provides an fantastic opportunity to join a warm and friendly HR team offering exposure to a busy HR function with great opportunities to gain experience and develop your skills.
The role will work on a hybrid location basis with a mix of remote and office working.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who can display the following key skills and experience:
- Strong administration experience, ideally within a similar role or environment or with an understanding of key HR elements
- Able to work in a busy, customer focused department, often multi-tasking and having to prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to problem solve with a focus on solutions
- Good IT Skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook
- A flexible, collaborative approach used to working in a supportive team environment
- A real desire to do well, taking pride in a job well done.
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada – as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed – award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
Company: Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org