Website Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
This listing is about Sunbelt Rentals UK Ireland in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
About The Role
Due to the continued expansion of the business and increasing demands, a position has become available in the Fixed Asset team within the Finance Department. The key duties of the role will revolve around fixed asset register maintenance and reporting. The role will require excellent communication skills as you’ll be in daily contact with Operational staff, Directors and other internal departments throughout the business. This role will help the Senior Finance Manager with the accounting for the Fixed Asset Register (250k+ assets, £1bn original cost), weekly and monthly reporting regarding the performance of the business and different asset categories.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, key business function that adds value through managing the assets that underpin the principal revenue stream of a FTSE 100 Company.
Key Requirements ;
- Fixed Asset Register Maintenance and Reconciliation
- Weekly reporting
- Month End and Board Pack reporting
- Stock count analysis and monthly postings to the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Supporting Operations with Queries
- Balance sheet reconciliations for Accruals and Prepayments
- Allocating Capital expenditure to the Fixed Asset register.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests
- Works within the team towards continuous improvement
To be successful in the role you will be bring:
- Self-starter and able to manage own time
- Proven working experience in a busy Accounts Team
- Proficient IT skills – Microsoft Excel (Essential), Access ( Desirable ) and PowerPoint ( Desirable )
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Strong written and oral communications skills
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada – as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they’re our greatest asset. Join us and we’ll give you everything you need to succeed – award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
Company: Sunbelt Rentals UK & Ireland
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com