Product Specialist Contractor in Supernova Turkmenistan
This job listing is about Supernova in Turkmenistan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
An independently owned and rapidly growing e-commerce company founded in 2013, Supernova is no stranger to the beauty industry. We are headquartered in Singapore and our offices have expanded to include Berlin, London and LA! By living our core values – #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether – we’ve cultivated a unique international culture that works towards reaping the enormous potential of this exciting industry.
We’re proud to present our exciting, award-winning and cult-favourite brands – Coco & Eve and Sand & Sky! Looking for hair care and body care that transports you to the Bali tropics? Coco & Eve is paradise packaged in a bottle. Eager to pamper your skin with organic Australian ingredients? Sand & Sky’s got you covered. We believe in challenging ourselves, and are on a mission to create award-winning products and stay ahead of the curve with our innovative brands.
If you’re an ambitious, smart collaborator who’s motivated to take ownership of innovative and industry-challenging projects, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team!
About The Job
The Product Specialist role within Supernova is responsible for the end to end ownership of our digital projects and eCommerce websites using Shopify Plus. This involves the full lifecycle of requirements gathering, successful planning, prioritisation of deliverables, managing timelines, providing stakeholders with updates, performing acceptance testing, delivering projects on time and on budget, training internal users, managing the maintenance and iterative updates.
In addition, you will add significant value to our brand teams by helping to create world class eCommerce websites – you will use your knowledge in onsite conversions and optimisation to reach set KPI and business goals. The projects will combine strategy, user experience, design and technology to create innovative digital projects and best in class eCommerce websites.
You are personable, process & detail oriented and reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will be a pivotal point of contact for our Global Brand Directors and Creative Director. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take on exciting challenges and to work in a highly entrepreneurial and passionate team in the health, fitness, and beauty category.
Do note that this role is a remote contractor role to be worked on in the Singapore time zone.
- Own and support the end to end Project delivery – from concept to execution to go live and maintenance for multiple Shopify Plus projects and external system integrations simultaneously
- Create, plan, schedule and prioritise actionable roadmaps
- Track project milestones, timelines, deliverables, budgets and summarise status reports for all stakeholders
- Continuously develop process improvements to increase efficiency, productivity, and communication across all departments
- Work closely with Global Brand Directors and Marketing Managers to support marketing campaigns site requirements and recommend onsite efficiency optimisations
- Work across Product Development, Brand Development, Brand, Creative, Marketing, Operations, and Data
- Setting up a test plan, defining test cases and responsible for the quality of all deliverables
- Do UAT as well as coordinate Stakeholder UAT
- 2+ years in a Project Management role with design, implementation and customization of eCommerce systems (Shopify preferred) and working with technical developers is required
- 2+ years experience with eCommerce
- Process-driven with proven success on developing processes and procedures, and enforcing them throughout the organisation
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priorities effectively
- Detail oriented, you don’t miss a beat – are on top of timelines, and notice the small things that matter
- Independent, proactive and a hands on hustler with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Direct and transparent communicator that sets and updates stakeholder expectations in a timely manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you get impatient when projects are left without accountability or deadlines are missed.
- These characters describe you: getting the big picture, enjoy learning, constantly improving, leader & motivator, team builder, great listener and communicator, strategic and very organised, proactive, optimistic, technically sound, effective task delegator, high sense of project ownership
This job has everything for the right applicant, and is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Supernova is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture. We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Turkmenistan
Application Deadline: N/A