Business Data Analyst in SuperPlay Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
This job listing is about SuperPlay in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Who are we?:
Join the world’s fastest-growing mobile games company!
SuperPlay is on a mission to create the world’s best mobile games, and have fun while doing it.
Founded in 2019 by industry veterans from Playtika, Rovio, and the movie industry.
We set out to create delightful, memorable casual games that players can enjoy for years.
Our first game Dice Dreams has become a top-100 grossing global hit, and our team has grown to include dozens of top-talent, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Our plans are even more exciting – if you want to be part of the journey, check out the role below!
What will you do in SuperPlay?:
- Analyse large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business decisions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies, and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experiences
Who are you?:
- At least a year of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering / Economy or other quantitative fields
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Advanced Excel knowledge, experience with BI tools (Looker is an advantage)
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- A true passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behaviour and tolerance for ambiguity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A