This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you understand the importance of translating data into practical business intelligence solutions, who pro-actively gets the business-needs straight from the source? If so, our BI Developer role based within our UK Technology facilities could be the role for you!
How You Will Contribute
- Translate business requirements in Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design, develop, and validate reports and dashboards to measure business performance.
- Design, develop, and manage balanced scorecard needs and recommend improvements to reporting processes.
- Validate business data for purposes of establishing guidelines, variance and discrepancy analysis to determine opportunities for improved operational efficiencies.
- Guide users in Business Intelligence solutions.
- Participate in or lead process improvement projects utilizing database or applications to streamline manual processes and improve productivity in both internal team and corporate regional support e.g. EMEA.
- Provide trending reports for the assessment of metric reports including customer program and service provider performance data.
- Document delivered solutions.
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor or University degree (preferably in Computer Science or IT).
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing.
- Knowledge and experience with building dashboards, reports and user experience.
- Broad experience with BI-tools. Preferable with Qlik Sense/View.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence concepts, data modelling and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL).
- Ability to perform needs assessment, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbally and written).
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitisation practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing measures. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders and aligns with the guidelines.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org