This listing is about SYNCREON in Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing company where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
We are recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer at our Hinckley and/or Lutterworth facility, reporting to the QEHS Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our sites in Hinckley and Lutterworth are legally and regulatory compliant in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
About The Role
You will be responsible for
- Development and maintenance of the company health and safety management systems and procedures.
- Co-coordination of risk assessment activities including record keeping.
- Accident investigation activates including record keeping.
- Analysis of risk assessment, near miss and accident data to presenting to the senior management team.
- Chairing health and safety representative meetings, presenting data, recording actions and maintaining the progress on the actions.
- Assessment of training activities – company health and safety procedures.
- Working with the operational teams to improve the working environment, reducing the impacts to the employee from operational activities.
- Conducting internal audits, work place inspections and health & safety tours to the prescribed frequency. Ensuring that the legal requirements are maintained.
- Design and develop written health and safety procedures.
- All Environmental processes and programmes.
- Maintaining and improving the RPN of the risk register.
- Investigating and reporting accidents in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the internal audit program so that there are no overdue audits.
- Maintaining the legal compliance register.
- Ideally of Graduate calibre, with a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a H&S role, preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with ISO45001 / ISO14001 / ISO9001 management systems.
- Internal auditing qualifications either ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO9001.
- Computer literate – MS applications (bespoke database software – q’pulse).
- Good communication skills – written and verbal (procedures, presentations and training).
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitisation practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing measures. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders and aligns with the guidelines.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com