This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you a proficient ‘hands on’ Payroll Manager with proven experience in managing and executing payroll in a fast paced and ever-changing logistics environment? Are you a true Payroll generalist who is eager to take on the payroll together with a team, for circa. 900 hourly and salaried employees, across 10 sites based in the UK & Ireland with potential of growth. Let us know by applying for the role of Payroll Manager based at our Site in Hinckley.
About The Role
In this role you will be accountable for the processing of all our monthly Payrolls, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time, complying with all statutory returns and payment deadlines. You will also be responsible for the Company’s adherence to HMRC obligations and will ensure full compliance.
How You Will Contribute
- Implementing and improving processes ensuring we apply best practice and ‘stay current’ with any payroll developments and/or legal obligations
- Undertake Payroll project work
- Ensure that documents for starters, leavers and contractual variations using our T&A and Payroll system are processed & correctly input
- Oversee the end to end processing of all payrolls, within prescribed deadlines and file RTI submissions on time to HMRC
- Understand company Pensions process and operation to comply with the Auto Enrolment Regulations
- Assisting with day-to-day pension related queries from employees and the reconciling pension contribution reports from payroll with payments accepted by direct debit payments to pension providers
- Assist in resolving payroll and pension queries from managers and employees including P60s and P11Ds
- Work closely with the Finance team and build strong relationships to ensure that they have the required information on time for production of business monthly accounts
- Produce relevant reports and statistics for financial management accounts
- Oversee the completion of Office of National Statistics reports accurately and on time
- Manage the Payroll Team and ensure ongoing support with personal/professional development
- Lead by example and work within the spirit of the company core values
Your Key Qualifications And Experience
- Proven Payroll Management experience, ideally qualified or working towards CIPP Qualification
- Knowledge of HMRC reconciliation of P32 via UK Gateway and RTI submissions
- Knowledge of all PAYE processes and documentation including P11d and end of year procedures and on-line filing
- Knowledge of Pension Regulations and associated reporting and compliance
- Be self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and strive for continuous improvement
- Be personable, able to interact and work with all levels in the Company including Senior Management and lead by example
- IT literate including strong Excel and database skills, Outlook, Word, Power point
- Knowledge of Timeware and SAGE UK and Ireland
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org