This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you an individual who can drive and set up the quality processes and monitor effectiveness through KPI’s from a corporate perspective? The Quality Launch Director position requires strong leadership competencies with a wide variety of experience in change management, operational analysis, and business process improvement. Join our growing team today! This position can be located in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom or Ireland, and requires up to 50% of the time travelling in the EMEA region.
About The Role
How you will contribute
In this role you will be responsible for the quality input and output on existing and new project and process launches. The completion of all assigned tasks for quality as outlined in the RACI matrix for the syncreon standard launch process are also part of your responsibility. You will also drive continuous improvements and outstanding practices for tools, execution, tracking and trending of our QMS processes in our warehouse facilities. We are looking for a strong people leader with excellent management, influencing and communicative skills.
- In this role it is important to develop and maintain strong relationships with site managers and team leaders. You report directly to the Senior Director Standards and Compliance (Quality, EHS, lean).
- You provide direction and leader/mentorship for the quality teams on all EMEA sites, including automotive and tech sites.
- Have regular reviews and meet key result targets for Quality.
- Maintain and improve standards for quality cost control, Quality Assurance and Claim management.
- Develop quality processes that result in cost efficient, effective and timely results.
- Provide practical problem solving tools, to facilitate faster improvements and be a point of escalation for customer requirements.
- Recommends and implements strategic changes in quality strategy, regionally and ensures compliance with local and regional legal requirements.
About Your Qualifications
- You have a University degree in a relevant direction such as Quality Management or Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in quality management within a logistics or lean manufacturing environment.
- Preferred Six Sigma of Lean certificate.
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills with all groups and levels within an organization.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time and have valid passport and visa(s).
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org