This listing is about SystemsAccountants in Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
About the job
SAP Business One Systems Owner
£50,0000 – £60,000 per year
1-2 Days per week on-site
Our fast-growing client are looking for a SAP Business One (B1) Systems Owner to join their company due to growth. The chosen candidate will have very strong SAP B1 experience within an end user or partner environment, and have an advanced skill set when it comes to project work within the system. This role cannot sponsor visas, and the chosen candidate should already live in the UK.
Core skills required:
• Support the day-to-day running of SAP Business One and its associated add-ons/integrations for all end users.
• Liaise with end-users to understand and prioritise additional requirements.
• System testing, documenting the processes and procedures and training staff.
• Supporting SAP B1projects or redesign of system set ups to achieve efficiencies, which will enhance productivity and improve financial accuracy.
• Assist with implementing major system enhancements and new reporting/business intelligence.
• Designing and writing both financial and management reports.
• Liaise with 3rdparty support, development companies and manage other system interfaces to SAPB1.
• Maintain the controls, authorisations and user access of the system.
• Experience as SAP B1 Systems Accountant or Consultant.
• SAPB1 & ERP Experience including Boyum Usability package, Print &Delivery, Pervasive Analytics.
• Able to write reports using Crystal, SAP Query, SQL.
• Systems integrations experience.
• Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in the SAP Business One space. To find out more about this or any other SAP Business One roles, contact Etienne Caswell at [email protected] or on 07385020201.
Job Location: Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A