This job listing is about Deriv in Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
You’ll be part of our Recruitment team, where we build a creative, diverse, and thriving workforce. We foster a great employer-employee relationship, advocate for the employees’ emotional and physical well being, and provide a safe and productive work environment.
As a Talent Acquisition Executive at Deriv, you will strategically identify and recruit ‘A’ players by using leading recruitment methodologies such as Topgrading to further the company’s growth worldwide. ‘A’ players are top talents who are smart, driven, and get things done while possessing traits that align with our company values: integrity, teamwork, competence, and customer focus.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand different roles within the organisation and their requirements.
- Find and recruit candidates using various online and offline channels.
- Assess applicants by using hiring and interviewing methodologies such as Topgrading to determine their technical and cultural fit.
- Plan and manage online technical assessments alongside hiring managers and team leads.
- Schedule and coordinate interview with candidates.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- Maintain our applicant database, and prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Collaborate with the product design team to create branding materials for recruitment purposes.
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character, and skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of ethical and professional recruitment methodologies and techniques such as Topgrading
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency of office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
What’s good to have
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A