This job listing is about NNE in Hillerød, Capital Region, Denmark 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Make your ability count at NNE We are experts in end-to-end pharma engineering, and our success is built on our relationships, both with our colleagues and our customers. If you want to work on projects shaping the future of sustainable and intelligent pharma facilities, NNE is the place to be.
Work with us
Are you passionate about talent attraction, selection and onboarding, and can you lead & engage a dedicated and professional team towards even greater impact? At NNE, we are on an exciting growth journey, and we are looking for a new leader of our Talent Acquisition team. We are a passionate and professional team who support our business day-to-day with attracting and proactively sourcing and selecting diverse and highly skilled talent within Pharma Engineering.
Minimum 7 Years
Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Recruitment Management
HR Service, Talent Acquisition & Rewards
How You Might Spend Your Days
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will direct and empower your team while also taking part in the daily operations. In your role you will
- facilitate hiring of the best talent within Pharma Engineering by acting as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, conducting interviews and giving test feedback
- execute on our ambitious employer branding strategy to significantly increase awareness of NNE’s career opportunities
- own and direct our top-of-the-class onboarding program to ensure we remain effective in onboarding and integration of new talent while we continue our strong growth trajectory
- take part in shaping our D&I agenda to ensure we can attract, retain and develop diverse talent
- lead a team of 6 talent acquisition partners and HR consultants, and 2 students
Who You Are
At NNE, we care about who you are as a person. In the end, how you work, and your energy, is what impacts the work we do as a team. As a person, you are
- a proven people leader who can engage and empower others to deliver business impact
- business focused with a good understanding of the business’ priorities and needs
- analytical and able to identify, prioritize and deliver impactful solutions
- informal, and thrive in a flat hierarchy where we work flexibly across team structures
- result-oriented, with a strong drive for continuous improvement
The miles you’ve walked
To apply for the position there are some things that are needed, and others are a bonus. We believe these qualifications are needed for you to do well in this role:
- Minimum 3-5 years of line manager experience with a proven track record of building engagement and driving results
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within recruitment and employer branding, and preferably experience setting and executing an ambitious D&I agenda
- Solid experience with the use of tests to drive competency-based interviews (we use Saville Wave and Swift, if you have used a different tool we will invest in your certification)
- A M.Sc. in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
- Ability to speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Experience with development and maintenance of HR systems will be beneficial
Together we shape the future of pharma engineering
Think of how it would be going to work every day to help pharma manufacturers establish efficient, sustainable and intelligent facilities that are essential for drug production worldwide. This is NNE. We are born and raised within pharma, which makes us more than a consultant engineering company. And if you share our values of innovating, taking initiative, and believing in teamwork, we invite you to join the passion!
Sounds like something you’d like to do? If you’re ready to unleash your potential, let’s have a talk.
Deadline of application is October 20 th 2022. We will invite to interviews on a running basis.
Questions before applying? Please contact HR Director, Maria Medard Altenburg on +45 30 77 73 92
Please note we only accept applications submitted through our online recruitment system.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, we encourage you to refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
At NNE, we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hillerød, Capital Region, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A