Website Talentwise Solutions
This listing is about Talentwise Solutions in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Salary dependant on experience (up to £23k)
We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary, to join a multi-office, CQS accredited firm at their office in Hinckley.
The Role Will Involve
- Assistance with all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions
- Production of documentation under supervision such as Contracts and Transfers
- Transcribing of letters and other correspondence using digital dictation
- Maintaining files to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) standard
- Completing and submitting Land Registry forms
- Dealing with clients both in person and over the telephone
- Undertaking housekeeping duties such as filing
The ideal candidate must have legal support experience working to tight deadlines in a fast paced Residential Property department. They must possess excellent typing skills, be able to prioritise, multitask and have exceptional communication skills. They will also need to be proficient in the use of MS Word, Outlook, Digital Dictation and have experience working with a Case Management System.
The Role Is Offered With a Range Of Benefits Including
This is a full time, office-based permanent job, working 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 extra days for length of service (pro-rata for part time staff)
- A free day off to celebrate a birthday milestone
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted legal fees for you and your immediate family
- Payment of professional fees and subscriptions
- Pension scheme
- Career development and progression opportunities
Note: Salary is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be dependent on experience. The information given above is correct to the best of our knowledge.
Company: Talentwise Solutions
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A