Website Talk Staff
This listing is about Talk Staff in Derby, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you an experienced Legal Cashier who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity in a vibrant and friendly environment?
If so, we may have the role just for you!
We are working with a fantastic client based in Derby who are looking to hire an individual, who can adapt to the varying needs of the business by delivering an effective legal cashier service.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Recent experience in a similar accounts role, preferably in the legal sector
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations such as SRA and Land Registry etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the money laundering regulations, and data protection
- Strong IT skills with prior experience of accounting systems
- Flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work well under pressure
Within This Position, You’ll Also Be
- Responsible for bank reconciliation and allocating payments
- Matching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing and logging outgoing payments with an extremely high level of accuracy
- Maintaining effective communications with colleagues regarding their clients’ bank account activity
- Assist with month end accounts processes
Salary & Working Hours
- Salary is £20,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience
- Working hours are full time, Monday – Friday, however part time would also be considered
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
0115 697 2662
Company: Talk Staff
Job Location: Derby, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org