Project Manager in Tarya Fintech Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Website Tarya Fintech
This job listing is about Tarya Fintech in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Tarya Fintech combines financial expertise and know-how with advanced in-house developed technologies that are the foundation for creating, implementing, and supporting our customers to successfully launch financial services.
Our team of 230 people consists of multi-disciplined and international professionals and includes tech savvies, statisticians, economists and data experts.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the company’s major growth drivers, in a position where you can truly make an impact.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology Management – Must
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role – Must
- Ability to deeply understand customer’s business and business needs, and delicately but firmly manage the product and development priorities
- Superb project management skills
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Good technical skills with deep understanding of the development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong English – Write, Read and Speak
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Own project execution end to end from identifying the value, setting goals, getting stakeholders buy-in and enforcement of the new processes.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnership
- Ensure client needs are well understood, planned, and translated into the delivery pipeline
- Manage daily activities, define work methodologies, assign performance goals, and ensure their completion
- Manage, proactively seek, and identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as needed
- Develop, implement, and maintain a growth strategy
- Control schedules and quality to ensure delivery in accordance with planning
- Manage profit and loss and budget and continuously improve the unit’s profitability in accordance with objectives
- Combine company product roadmap with client needs
Company: Tarya Fintech
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A