Website Teaching Personnel
This listing is about Teaching Personnel in Wimbledon Park, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Role : Primary Teacher
Type: Day-to-Day Supply
Start Date: Jan 2022
Salary/Pay Scale: £120-£150 per day
Location: Borough of Merton
* Primary Jobs * Merton* Year R * EYFS * Key Stage 1 * Key Stage 2 * KS1 * KS2 * Primary School * Teaching Jobs * Supply *
We are seeking several Primary Teachers, both experienced and NQT’s to work in our South West London schools for long term, short term, part time and daily roles.
We have schools situated in Merton, Sutton, Wimbledon, Carshalton, Norbury, Raynes Park and more.
The roles vary from EYFS, Nursery and Reception to KS1 and KS2. You could be working as a Full Class Teacher, Additional Class Teachers, PPA and Intervention teachers. Whatever your requirements are, we have the jobs to match!
We work with LEA Maintained Primary Schools, Academies, Independent Schools and Free Schools. They may vary from small ‘Outstanding’ 1 form entry schools to larger 5 form entry schools deemed to be ‘Inadequate’.
Your Role Will Involve The Following
- Teach your chosen year group on a long term basis
- Manage behaviour in line with school policy.
- Deliver lessons from a range of core & Foundation subjects across the national curriculum
- planning, preparation and assessments
You must have the following;
- Have experience and a genuine passion for working within the Primary school sector
- Be able to communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Be organized, calm in a crisis and able to think on your feet.
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable.
- You will have a minimum of 3 months of experience of working within a classroom environment
- PGCE certification
- QTS or NQT status
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive and fair rates of pay.
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations.
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology, Team Teach and Autism Awareness available.
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with GBP50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role. We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, please apply today.
Any shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full registration interview prior to any arranging any trials or interviews with our schools.
***WE ALSO HAVE OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE SO PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER VACANCIES***
To find out more about the Primary Teacher position or other positions available please contact our Teaching Personnel Wimbledon Primary Branch.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Company: Teaching Personnel
Job Location: Wimbledon Park, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org