Website Tech Data
This listing is about Tech Data in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you able to manage accounts whilst developing new business? Do you want to be part of a customer focused and fast paced team?
We can offer you:
- A value-based culture – all of our employees live by our shared core values which in turn brings everyone together in a collaborative culture with a real sense of community.
- We can offer you access to an online learning portal assisting you in progressing and developing your skillset further.
- Outstanding benefits package including private healthcare, matched pension, holiday purchase scheme, increased holiday entitlement with service, enhanced maternity package (subject to eligibility) and additional ‘moments that matter’ paid time off.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Benchmarked salary and progression paths.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving monthly/quarterly Revenue and Margin targets
- Proactively discuss and identify solutions and opportunities with the customer
- Planning outbound calls to customers in order to generate new business opportunities
- Providing accurate and timely quotations to customers negotiating product information, pricing, special offers and promotions
- Managing customer backorder expectations and reporting
- Proactively developing relationships with key internal and external contacts
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Priority management and planning skills
- Strive to achieve set targets
- Understanding of the Sales Process
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to build key relationships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
What’s in it for you:
This role will give you the opportunity to become a specialist in this field. You will have exposure to one of the worlds largest vendors and as this market continues to grow it can offer you a starting point to progress within IT distribution.
Location – Basingstoke
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Company: Tech Data
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com