Website Tech Data
This listing is about Tech Data in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The European Agency Designer will provide expertise in graphic design, web and video from within the European Agency, working within the creative studio team and wider agency colleagues, to ensure delivery against agreed briefs and campaign objectives. This is a growth role, that will enable successful candidates to gain skills and experience from their immediate team environment, in a fast paced agency model. Along with specific skills for this role, the ability to interact and team effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and European and country marketing teams will be a key success factor.
The successful candidate will be a creative designer able to prove delivery in multiskilled projects, together with bringing best practice ideas to content and campaigns, keen to learn and share knowledge, and able to work on multiple projects, juggling tight deadlines. The role will report to the Senior Manager, European Agency Studio in a busy and fun multinational agency environment, serving multiple markets across Europe.
- Concept development for campaign content, reflecting Tech Data’s and our vendors’ branding requirements and design ethos, to convey business concepts in impactful creative assets for maximal colleague and customer engagement
- Take provided content and assets for campaigns, websites, social channels, presentations, events and enablement, and develop required assets against a defined outline and working closely with colleagues and stakeholders
- Optimise content and formats for social channels, mobile, website presentation delivery, working with studio colleagues on web tracking and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Keep up to date with software and technology developments and share practice and knowledge with European and country marketing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- >1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience is required.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Graphic Design degree
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to negotiate skillfully and promote/sell ideas persuasively.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to quickly learn/adapt to new systems and technology.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- Professional, office environment.
Tech Data Statements:
- Tech Data is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Tech Data will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact your recruiter
Tech Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, company and community.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Company: Tech Data
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com